While our industry stuggles from the economic climate just as much as it does from the meteorological one, a platform such as Go-Shred.com holds great value for all involved.
Offering shredders all over Europe the chance to car-share their rides to the mountains, the website ignites a ripple of positive effects; fewer cars going to the mountains means less pollution to the environment while riders also save money on petrol and transportation, which they can, in turn, spend on lift tickets or additional gear. Not to the mention the networking opportunities and chance to find new shred buddies.
As well as the online car-sharing website, blog and an active Facebook community, Go-Shred.com also hosts and organises many on-snow events for both the core scene and mainstream audience. The annual GAME of go-shred, the go-shred RAIL BINGO, Cash4tricks sessions and product raffles are just a couple of examples.
For next season, Winter 2017/18 they are looking for partners to support them and their mission, which will be equally beneficial to those that get involved.
– Brand presentation at easily accessible snowboard events for all riders (no admission fees, free food & drinks, contests for all levels, lift pass raffle), spanning generations (kids, teens, young adults & parents)
– Active support & promotion of young talent
– Direct contact & access to demographics with the highest purchasing power (kids and teens = parents)
– Focus on the FUN in snowboarding, not just the athletes & high performance
– Brand presentation & communication through the Go-Shred.com channels, ski resorts & media partners as well as the riders themselves – the Go-Shred.Com Facebook Community alone is over 12,000 members strong
– Improved coverage & visibility in the core scene as well as with mainstream audience and public
Participation and partnerships can be discussed and tailored individually – get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more info & all details.