Across EMEA, Reef has newly partnered with multiple leading footwear distributors. Brand President at Reef, Mike Jensen says that the partnerships will aid business growth and promote deep consumer connections.
Reef Enters Into Multiple Agreements To Transition Its EMEA Business To Distributors.
Reef Lifestyle, LLC, a leading premium surf lifestyle brand, today announced it has entered into several new distribution agreements with leading footwear distributor partners across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), including the following:
- Brandfusion Holland, BV (Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg)
- Quality Brands GmbH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and France)
- Georgoudas OE (Greece)
- Audes Group S.R.L. (Italy)
- A. IL Ltd. (Israel)
- ALBION 1879 SL (Spain and Portugal)
- Unify Brand Partnerships, Ltc. (United Kingdom and Ireland)
Commenting on the agreement is Reef’s Brand President, Mike Jensen: “Reef is thrilled to partner with each of these premium footwear and apparel distributors as our partners in the EMEA market. We are confident that each of these business partners will help continue to drive deep consumer connections and high-quality growth for the Reef brand in the future.”