Boardmasters have announced that they will be refunding tickets for the festival that they were forced to cancel last week due to high winds. Initially event organisers were unsure whether they’d be refunding tickets to consumers, and the move to refund all customers who purchased through official sellers saves face for the Newquay-based festival.
Press Release: A huge thank you for your patience regarding 2019 ticket refunds. We are pleased to be able to share further details with you:
- We will be refunding everyone who bought a ticket from an official seller the face value of their festival ticket, as well as the face value of all festival extras.
- These will include litter bonds, parking and campervan passes, glamping, pre-pitched and reserved camping, phone charging, boat parties, wellbeing classes and activities and locker hire. In addition, any unscanned Boardmasters After Party tickets will be refunded at face value to ticket buyers outside of the Newquay area. Please see boardmasters.com/refunds for full details.
- Big Green Coach are refunding coach tickets directly to customers and will be refunding the face value of festival tickets.
- Unused GWR train tickets for Boardmasters can be refunded at point-of-purchase.
- Refunds will be processed automatically by our official ticket sellers.
- If you have updated your card details or have any questions regarding payment please contact your point-of-purchase directly. Contact details for our official ticket sellers (SEE Tickets, Festicket, Verve/Pollen) are listed at boardmasters.com/refunds
We know the time it has taken to share this detail has been frustrating for some of you.
Please be assured we are working as quickly and as hard as we can to issue refunds. Our next update will confirm when refunds will be processed.
We will continue to communicate with our business partners, including our suppliers, traders, caterers and sponsors directly.
For other enquiries outside of the above, please contact [email protected]
From the whole Boardies team, thank you again for all of your support and continued patience.