Only available until February 14, 2020, the Surfer Saver gives you 12 surf sessions for the price of 9. The Surfer Saver pass comes with the freedom to use the sessions whenever you wish, regardless of season, over the space of a year.
The Wave launches limited ‘Surfer Saver’ 12 surf pass
The Wave, the brand new 180m inland surfing lake near Bristol, has this week launched its Surfer Saver – a 12 session pass, available for a limited time only. The pass costs £400 (a saving of over £10 per session) and is on sale until 14 February 2020. It’s perfect for anyone looking to boost wellness, surf more frequently, improve technique or just get some head-space in the water.
What you need to know about the Surfer Saver pass:
- The Surfer Saver costs £400 and loads up your account with 12 surfs sessions for the price of 9
- It means each surf session costs just £34
- The surf sessions can be used whenever you want – once a week, every month or even across 12 days if you’re on a holiday!
- The surfs can be used for advanced or intermediate sessions all year round – so buy now and use later in the year if that suits you
- The Surfer Saver means you’re paying a fixed price for all sessions regardless of the season
- You have up to 12 months from the date of purchase to use your surfs.
- Only available to buy until 14 February 2020
Surfing is a rapidly growing sport and is set to take the limelight this summer as it makes its’ debut in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics. The fitness benefits are well documented, improving your cardiovascular health and working your core, but evidence is also mounting into the mental health benefits of surfing and how being in the water can lift your mood and help combat stress and anxiety.
Open all year round, The Wave is located in a beautiful rural site on the edge of Bristol, close to the M5. It’s the first inland surfing destination of its kind in the world, powered by Wavegarden Cove technology which provides up to 1,000 waves of varying sizes and shapes an hour. Heights start at 50cm and peak at 1.8m. Every aspect of the surfing experience, from perfect waves and supportive coaching, to tried and tested wetsuits and boards, has been designed to ensure that surfing really is fun for all.
The Wave is not just about surfing. It’s about sharing incredible experiences in a naturally healthy space. It’s about improving health and wellbeing, helping people feel like the best version of themselves and having a shedload of fun in the process! As well as the surfing lake, there’s a clubhouse serving food & drinks and a surf shop, As the site develops it will also offer beautiful gardens, meadowland, woodland and family-friendly camping, opening in spring 2020.
To find out more about The Wave and to book tickets, visit thewave.com