Cobra International, the leading manufacturer of advanced composite products for the watersports, automotive, marine, and industrial sectors, is delighted to announce the release of its highly anticipated 40th Anniversary Book in a new and accessible digital eBook format. This milestone publication marks four decades of unparalleled innovation and excellence in the composites industry and chronicles the company’s journey from its humble beginnings to its current position as a global industry leader.
Key highlights of the 40th Anniversary Book include:
- In-depth interviews with Cobra’s founders and key team members instrumental in the company’s growth and success.
- Timeline detailing Cobra’s evolution as premium automotive, industrial, civil engineering and marine composites were added to the traditional Cobra watersports portfolio.
- Inspiring success stories and testimonials from industry legends, customers and partners who have collaborated with Cobra International.
- Insights into the production processes that drive cutting-edge composite manufacturing and Cobra International’s pioneering innovations.
- An exclusive peek into future technologies and developments shaping the composites industry.
“We are thrilled to mark our anniversary with this commemorative eBook, which allows us to share our rich history with a global audience,” said Danu Chotikapanich, CEO, Cobra International. “This milestone publication is a testament to the dedication and expertise of our team, as well as the enduring support of our valued customers and partners.”
Readers can conveniently access the eBook on various devices, including tablets, smartphones, and e-readers. It is now available to view on the Cobra website.